VAT can be the bane of everyone affected by it.
The complex regime of regulations imposes a tremendous administrative burden on businesses.
With the rate being so high, mistakes in calculating VAT can be costly – and the rigid system of penalties and interest charges for mistakes and the late submission of returns adds to that burden.
Our cost-effective VAT compliance and planning services can relieve you of this burden.
We will help to keep your VAT affairs in order, make sure you are collecting the right amounts for each transaction, and ensure that you make payments and file returns correctly and on time.
In addition to advising on a comprehensive bookkeeping and VAT accounting system, we can also advise on and help with:
- The pros and cons of voluntary registration
- The timing of compulsory registration
- Extracting maximum benefit from the rules on de-registration
- Partial exemption
- Timing and delaying VAT payments
- Flat rate VAT schemes
- VAT on imports and exports
- VAT control visits by HMRC
Contact Us today for a VAT health check and to see how we can relieve you of the burden.